Monday, December 17, 2007

Is it Christmas or a baby shower?

As soon as we got finished eating supper Alan starts wrapping Christmas presents. He is in the back for a while and he comes out with some gift boxes and a few presents. I instantly notice the PINK wrapping paper!!! I didn't say anything at first, but then I just couldn't resist. I asked him what is the deal with the pink paper? He replied, Its for the girl gifts. He came back with a red and green Christmas sack but instead of having the traditional red, green, or white tissue paper to match..... BLUE! Yep, you guessed it. That was a boy gift! There will be no getting Tyson and Zoe's presents confused this year. SMILE!

3 comments:

ARV said...

HMMM... I think I know somebody that is going to get BLACK wrapping paper next year!!!

LeLe said...

Do you not put their names on there? That's how I can tell the gifts apart.

Speaking of that, my father-in-law puts silly names on my mother-in-law's gifts like "Reba," "Dolly," and any other countryfied name you can think of. We always know her gifts from everyone elses.

Linda said...

HA! yes, we put names on them. I guess he wanted to be able to just grab and pass instead of grab, read, and pass.